We provide a complete uPVC window and door system, from profiles, accessories and machinery to marketing and technical support to our dealers. We also have a state-of-the art window fabrication plant for end customers. We are working from last ten years. We have the capability of completing large projects on time, due to our high capacity modern fabrication plant. We always maintain a large stock of profiles and accessories for our dealers and end customers.
What is UPVC?
UPVC/Vinyl known as UNPLASTICISED POLYVINYL CHLORIDE is a superior material. Vinyl windows are made from rigid, impact-resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC) with hollow spaces inside to make them resistant to heat loss and condensation. It is economical, highly durable and ecologically friendly. With the right combination of ingredients like stabilizers, pigments and filters, the optimal quality UPVC is manufactured.
Such fine modern UPVC windows and doors are far superior to any aluminum, steel and timber systems. UPVC windows have properties that make it the ideal material and provide the higher quality, durability and efficiency .It eliminates the possibility of air, water and sound leakages with its special sealing systems.
Why to choose UPVC for windows and doors?
- Low Price Guarantee
- Water proof
- Good weather and sound proofing
- Good thermal insulation - Energy efficient
- Strong – high impact resistance, durable, strong, lasts for a long time
- No leaks, droughts, self draining
- Fire resistant – non combustible
- Most suited for Pakistani climate
- Elegant looking – Beautiful aesthetics with clean lines and solid designs
- Low maintenance – easy cleaning, no painting, easy sliding mechanism
- Welded Construction - Fusion welding (not screwed together)
- Numbers of Satisfied Customers
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Energy Efficient In an air-conditioned building, windows and glass doors with a low thermal conductive material can reduce the loss of interior energy.
- The decisive factors of the thermal conductivity are the material of window profile and the selection of glass. The thermal conductivity of PVC is 0.14 kcal/m.hr °C that is 1/1250 of Aluminum (175 kcal/m.hr °C). UPVC window with multi chambered profile will also reduce the transfer of heat. The K value of UPVC window is 1.4 kcal/m 2.hr °C, and the K value of aluminum window is 16.3 kcal/m 2.hr °C.
- For example, the K value of UPVC window, glazing with 5mm single pane is 4.5 kcal/m 2.hr °C, but the K value of aluminum window with the same glass is 7.6 kcal/m 2.hr °C. Therefore, UPVC windows can reduce the energy loss over 30%, and is the best ENERGY SAVING option.
- Reinforcement UPVC Windows derive 95% of their strength from reinforcements made of galvanized steel. They are used in chambers of the profile to provide the necessary strength to the window members. Separate sealed chambers in profile and zinc coating on steel bestows longevity to the product during its usage period. The thickness and shape of the section is designed to provide the necessary functional and performance parameters of window. The usual thickness of steel reinforcement varies between 16 SWG to 20 SWG. The reinforcements are screwed to the UPVC profile at a designed pitch using self drilling special screws. The unification of the duo renders strength to the window.
- Weather Resistance / Anti-Ultraviolet Highly weather resistant quality is achieved by anti-ultraviolet and high impact resistant formulation. It can withstand long exposure in extreme weather change under scorching sun, storms, dryness, high humidity. No brattling and quality deterioration occurs in our windows.
- Sound Proofing UPVC Windows are designed using multi-chambered profile with tight seal, are the best windows in noise separation. An average sound separation of 22-25 dB in single glazing and 30 dB in double-glazing is achieved. It brings tranquility and cut unnecessary disturbance especially favored & widely used in Hospitals, Schools and office buildings. Moreover, after a day of hard work, you deserve to go home with best protection from exterior noise.
- Electricity Insulation UPVC has high electrical insulation which exceeds 1015 ohms-cm. It is absolutely safe from electrical conductivity.
- Fire Retardant Fire tests have shown that UPVC materials, being flame retardant product, will not cause, support or enhance the natural development of fire. Unlike timber windows, the UPVC sections do not support combustion and are in fact self extinguishing. This quality prevents the promotion of fire spread. For this reason, UPVC window systems offer considerable fire protection.
- Water Proof UPVC Door's material absorbs water below 0.1%. Moreover the uniquely designed weep hole and weather stripping in the meeting rail provide water resistance proofing.
- Corrosion Resistance UPVC windows are highly resistive to the attacks of acids, alkalis, waste gases, and salts. Air Infiltration The weather stripping in the windows at the meeting rail provides maximum seal. This low air-conditions and hence saves energy.
- Thermal Expansion UPVC windows are easily operated under any weather conditions due to its low thermal expansion coefficient (3x10-5cm/C/cm).
- Long Life & Maintenance Free It’s closed, smooth surface means that it is extremely easy to clean using gentle household detergent dissolved in water. This also means that the product is virtually dirt resistant because there are no pores, which can be filled with dirt. Thanks to modern technology, our windows and doors will practically last forever. For this reason, they are an excellent investment for your home as they do not involve any future maintenance costs.
- ENVIRONMENTAL Friendly The extrusive process of UPVC Doors & Windows profiles is relatively energy efficient, compared to other materials. Another benefit: where PVC has been specified as an alternative to wood, the rate of forests is slowed. UPVC Doors & Windows systems are environmentally friendly as they can be fully recycled and reused for the production of PVC profiles.
- Economical The prices of our products are very economical even when compared to the other alternates available in the market and apart from this it also delivers many other advantages. This is the reason UPVC takes more and more market share from other materials in its applications. UPVC Doors & Windows work out cheaper in the long run.
Comparison & Analysis of UPVC with competitors
Windows are made from variety of materials including Wood, Aluminum, Steel, Vinyl/UPVC and Fiber Glass-or from a combination of these materials. In general those that offer better weather protection cost more, but they pay off in low maintenance and energy saving.
||On par with wood & Aluminum